Almost all interactive applications contain forms. A lot of applications, like dashboards, contain many forms. This repetitive, mind-numbing process of writing forms is something that motivated us to write a plugin to do the work for us, and you.
Aurelia is a great tool for generating forms, as it provides a lot of useful utilities and plugins to do so. What Aurelia form does, is leverage Aurelia's strengths, and create a standardized way of describing forms simply using objects and arrays.
Some of the features this plugin provides include:
- multi css-framework support (is your framework missing? Submit a PR!)
- aurelia-orm support (forms based on entity definition, no need to make a schema)
- concise way of describing forms using schemas
- easy override and extending of forms
- helpers for individual components, for forms with a special need
- generate forms programmatically
There's enough to read, so pick a page on the left and enjoy! Also, feel free to edit these pages if you happen to find a mistake or wish to add something.